Because they break everything else. Beware: my pots and pans became warped or handle-less and I had to buy new ones;I ran out of stirring spoons because they broke all my wooden ones. Nothing is safe in our house. I just wish they'd keep their destructive behavior to the confines of their own belongings!
Now that is one of the MOST determined faces I have ever seen. Katers plays the drums, so between the two of them, we have the makings of.... well, bad idea! LOL
Because they break everything else. Beware: my pots and pans became warped or handle-less and I had to buy new ones;I ran out of stirring spoons because they broke all my wooden ones. Nothing is safe in our house. I just wish they'd keep their destructive behavior to the confines of their own belongings!
ReplyDeleteOMGosh!!! Cutie Pie!! LOVE IT!!!
ReplyDeleteNow that is one of the MOST determined faces I have ever seen. Katers plays the drums, so between the two of them, we have the makings of.... well, bad idea! LOL
ReplyDelete