Seven kids. One hardworking daddy. One mother-in-law. One dog. One crazy mama.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Fabulously Beautiful!
This post is dedicated to Papa. Today was the big day! No more metal mouth for Hannah. Well, actually, she's supposed to wear a retainer for awhile. But it's removable. I think she looks amazing. I'm so glad to see her teeth again. {grin}
Oh how wonderful! I still remember very well the day I got my braces off...it was just fabulous. I had to wait until high school! Congratulations, Hannah...I promise you will never regret having braces, but you will never miss them either. ;-)
How much money did that smile cost? :-)
ReplyDeleteShe does look amazing! YAY!
ReplyDeleteyay!! So beautiful!
ReplyDeleteOH YOU SWEET BEAUTIFUL THING!!!! I'm so happy for you precious girl. I bet it's weird to lick your teeth, and smile! YEAH!!!!
ReplyDeleteB-E-A-utiful!!!!! I can't wait to have you in YW's Hannah...with that gorgeous smile to share!! Yay! :)
ReplyDeleteOh how wonderful! I still remember very well the day I got my braces off...it was just fabulous. I had to wait until high school! Congratulations, Hannah...I promise you will never regret having braces, but you will never miss them either. ;-)
ReplyDelete