It's my first blogiversary, because I am totally awesome. Okay, really it's because I've been blogging--faithfully, and I use that term loosely--for a year, officially, today. That's a year that you all have been putting up with my babble, but I know that my adorably cute kids make up for all of that running on at the mouth, right? Thanks for tuning in occasionally and for sending me all the comment love (hint, hint!). Okay, okay, it's my blogiversary because you all are totally awesome. Isn't that great? We're all totally awesome. :)
(Oh, and thanks for tolerating this post. It's filler, because today I'm running around madly getting myself ready to trot on out to New York, and leave my kids here with great fun people, while I go lay around a hotel, reading to my heart's content. That's what you do in New York City, ya know? LOL!)
Have a blast in NYC! I'm so excited for you.
ReplyDeleteHappy bloggiversary, too! Seems like only yesterday...
btw-every time I comment on your blog I get a mail delivery failure.
Happy Blogiversary! So glad we can stay in touch. Have fun in the big apple!
ReplyDeleteCongrats...Happy anniversary!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a great time relaxin' in NY. I'm so excited for you!! Have a great time.
ReplyDeletePS. Your kids do make your blog the best. But, I love it for your runnin' at the mouth too...it's always funny and/or enlightening!! :) Love ya!
Here is my guilt-induced comment :-). Really, a year? Oh, my.
ReplyDelete