I am feeling even more random than usual today, which is why I haven't gotten around to posting anything. It's been more of a Facebook day than a blogger day. You know what I mean? The random snippets of thought that you can't really string together into a coherent order. Does that mean I have some sort of attention deficit disorder? Probably. I've suspected it for awhile anyway--it's how I clean my house. I try to get my chores done, but I end up doing them here and there and not finishing any one thing in order. ADD, I guess. No one would ever accuse me of ADHD (anymore).
My truck came! I have plates and chairs. Yeehaw! The Scentsy box came in today, and I've already had one going. Perfectly Pomegranate, yum! Sam's high chair came in today, too. He was so thrilled to see it. It was dang cute. He sat in it for an hour or so, just hanging out. Then we ate dinner. It's the first decent food we've gotten into him since we arrived here. He gets too distracted when he's not tied down. Wonder where he gets that from...?
Checked more stuff off my list today. Renter's insurance. Car insurance. Guess I need to get me a driver's license soon. Maybe some car tags, even. And I absolutely cannot put off investigating the library any longer. After all, I've almost finished reading the last book I bought (The Help, by Kathryn Stockett). Time to run up some more fines. Except I think I'm going to have to be good here, since the late charge for books is 25 cents a day. Yikes!
Time for bed. I can't even catch any of my random thoughts anymore. Night, all.
No comments:
Post a Comment