- It's much more humid here. I sweat all the flippin' time.
- It's much cooler here. And quite frankly, I'll take the cooler and humid to the Easy Bake Oven experience.
- The library here isn't as kid-friendly as the one we came from.
- The library here isn't as busy as the one we came from (that's a bonus when you have a toddler who takes off places whenever he feels like it).
- AT&T is less. than. ideal. here. They really made Bob mad. They probably shouldn't have done that.
- I hope that Verizon does us a little better. And that we like our new toys. Coming today. I'm excited. We picked Droids instead of iPhones. Who knows!
- The boys' open house at school was last night. It was a little long and boring.
- Back to school night wasn't nearly as cost intensive as where we came from. Made me happy!
- I'm really glad that I'm not a Pooper Scooper by trade. Although. Maybe getting paid for cleaning up multiple kinds of poop all day long might make it more worth it.
- I can't wait for a yard for my dogs and my kids.
- But the complex pool is nice. Nice and cool. Nice and fun. Nice leverage against my kids' poor behavior. Just sayin'....
- I started a quilting class at church last night. It's to make a nativity wall hanging. It's going to be super cute. Except that I picked the fabrics. And everyone knows my color combos leave something to be desired. Still, what fun.
- Life is back to be a musical for Sariah. It wasn't for awhile there, but she has started randomly bursting into song to narrate her life again. It's all good.
Seven kids. One hardworking daddy. One mother-in-law. One dog. One crazy mama.
Friday, August 19, 2011
Observations at Random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chocolate does make the world go round. Sounds like you are adjusting. Hope you get into a house soon too and I would take the humidity over well done any time too. It was 106 today at 5:00 when I was picking up kids.
ReplyDelete