Thursday, August 25, 2011

Swimming Time, the Text

Well, I thought I attached my post to the pictures, but apparently not.  So here goes again.

Yesterday, the littles and I went to some new friends' house to swim.  They are folks from our ward who invited us over for dinner our 2nd Sunday here.  Had a very nice dinner, and Sariah and their little granddaughter hit it right off.  I hadn't really wanted to leave the house much yesterday...I've really been missing everyone...but we dragged ourselves out anyway--there really was no keeping The Diva from her play date.  I ended up being so glad we went.  It was such a comfort and a blessing to see Sariah and Sam taken in and mothered by this grandmother and her mother (the great-grandmother).  It's hard being so far from our Grammy and our Nanna.  But it's nice knowing there are people here who will cherish and love my little ones, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment