Did you know that a group of elk is called a gang? I learned that today when I was using my trusty thesaurus to discover more alliterative words for my new title. You learn something new everyday.
I got bored with the old title. Although it alliterated--something you'll remember was important to me in naming my blog--it was too staid and old and ... boring.
Besides, who do you know besides me who goes by tracky from time to time? Ok, who do you know besides me who's gone by tracky since about age 5? Or ever, now that we're really thinking about it? I know they're out there. I find them when I discover my favorite user name is already taken. I've just never met one.
But alas, my blog is never Totally Tracky. Nothing's ever Totally Tracky around here. It's usually Totally Tracky and the Baby. Or Totally Tracky and the Girls (or Boys). Or Totally Tracky and Bob. Or Totally Tracky and the Dog. Or Totally Tracky and the Kitchen Sink (or the Bathroom Floor or the Lawnmower or the Puking Child or the Dirty Clothes).
So I summarized. And it alliterated, too.
I'm happy.
I find if my usual username is already taken it was usually by me, but I can't remember the password and not longer have access to the email account linked with it. This has happened more than once. . .
ReplyDeleteLOL. I've wondered about that myself a few times. For example, I know why I can't have the Yahoo ID I truly want. Because when the account was set up, my knight in shining armor *accidentally* put in the wrong birthdate, and neither one of us can figure out what was actually put in. It figures.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the new name Tracy! Cute!
ReplyDelete