Well, I know all the grandparents will probably quit reading this, because there won't be any pictures for awhile. I have all sorts of really cute pictures. But I've been on the hunt for the cheapest version of my photo-editing software. I finally found it today at amazon.com for $40 off what it would have cost me, but I couldn't download it. I have to wait for the snail mail, because of course I picked FREE SuperSaverShipping, or whatever they call it.
If I'm feeling really ambitious in my spare time, I'll use some of the other software we have to post pics.
Meanwhile, Caleb started Cub Scouts last night, and he loved it. He's been asking to do it for awhile, and at the school, they start it before the church group started, so we're off and running with all of his buds from 2nd grade. Beware: we're already selling popcorn for our fundraiser. I knew you'd be excited.
Elisabeth and Hannah went to the orthodontist this morning. Elisabeth gets headgear for her underbite (at night only) on her next visit. It looks like the end is in sight for Hannah's orthodontic journey. We're now in maintenance mode for her open bite. Woohoo. We'll take a few years off for her ortho and then probably start back up again. That's just plain depressing.
On Monday, Rex started Kindermusik again. He's putting together his dulcimer this week. None of the kids have loved KM as much as he has. I never have to fight with him to practice or prepare. It's totally cool.
And Sariah ... is Sariah. She's adjusting to my new workout "regimen" (that translates to loosely organized exercise goals). She doesn't like being left in the nursery at the Y, even though I've watched her on the nursery cam, and she plays just fine once she gets over herself. Silly sweet girl!
Anyhow, that's the latest news around here. I would tell you all that I've been up to ... but you can probably already guess: laundry, dishes, laundry, dishes, homework, taxi driving, laundry, dishes. Wow, I have an exciting life!
No comments:
Post a Comment