Friday, August 8, 2008

Oh, What Do You Do in the Summertime?

These pics are from our All-American baseball excursion on Tuesday night. All of the kids earned their reading medallions, which entitles them to free tickets to a Redhawks game. So off we went with Tiffany and her boys. We fed Sariah cotton candy for the first time. Meanwhile, Elisabeth and company savored theirs slowly but surely. Notice what Hannah spent most of her time doing? And please notice how happy Rex was for about 99.9% of the time. But that's ok, because Happy Girl was handing out kisses to make me feel better.





And here's our runway model. She poses for everything, I'm telling you, especially when she has a medal to wear. She read 60 books! That was supposed to be one a day. Yeah, right. More like 12 days of reading 5 books at a time.

As you can see, I haven't figured out my photo editing program, hence the messy house background. That's ok, too. The sister missionaries came over unannounced today and saw much, much worse, because I've started on a big decluttering mission and the whole house is in complete chaos. They offered to help. But I'm still in my control freak "phase."

But pat me on the back--I emptied my closet of an entire industrial trash bag of my clothes. It's too heavy for me to carry out to the garage. Wow, I can actually move my clothes along the rod. Thanks, Peter Walsh and the Flylady.

Yep. Bob's next. Shh! Don't tell him. I can't lose my element of surprise. ; )

Oh. That's Bob's side of the closet is next, not Bob himself.

Thought I should clarify.

2 comments:

  1. No pics of us? I'm so offended! :-) I think I even took most of those pictures.

    And somehow I don't think many charitable organizations would pic Bob up off the driveway. They have weight limits, ya know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany -- You make me laugh. And I'm still figuring out how to send you your pics. I'm feeling a little old and un-technologically savvy. Hugs! Tracy

    ReplyDelete