And then she and Sariah posed together because they were awarded their medals on the same day. Sariah was more interested in tasting her medallion than posing prettily.
And now for the amazing Okie SR&M Sandwich. That's the Sariah, Rex & Mom, in case you don't feel like stretching your brains. Yes, I've had too much sun over the last few weeks. Yes, Rex was very squished. And yes, this is the only picture we actually caught Sariah smiling.
If I remember correctly, Sariah was saying her new favorite word, "Uh oh!"
And applause now, because Bob and I actually worked together and cleaned out our shed. The goal is to tear the silly thing down, but that will have to wait for fall cleaning day and a clean garage (again). In the mean time, hopefully neither of us has received the plague or fiddleback bites from the Rat, Snake & Spider Residence Inn. Seriously. The kids swear that there's a Monster Rat Out There Bigger than Junebug.
OMG, you took my suggest to heart for sure. See ya later, shed!
ReplyDelete