On this day, 33 years ago, I was born. If I were Bob, I wouldn't need to say more. So I won't. I will let my friend Tiffany tell you all about me with this birthday tribute. I have the best friends and family.
They always push me to better myself and learn more ... like figuring out how to put links in my blog, so now there are all sorts of links. Have fun!
And on this day, 14 years ago, I was baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Best decision I ever made. My life is even more blessed now because of it. So I celebrate 2 birthdays today! Woohoo!
I read Sharon's birthday post last month and loved it. What a great idea. So now, you all get to go down memory lane with me, too, to celebrate my birthday.
Still Angelic
Moving into Attitude

Middle School (love the earrings!)
Disney World Runway Modeling








Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteI totally dig your parents' hair in the 70s. It's groovy.
ReplyDeleteHappy (Belated) Birthday Tracy! I am sorry I missed this earlier! That was fun looking back with you. You did (and still do) look like an angel. And congrats on your baptism birthday, too! I will be celebrating my 14th year also this December.
ReplyDelete