I am soooooooo tired of the Kitty Book. She followed me around all day today chanting, "Ree it pee!" (that would be "Read It Please," get your minds out of the gutters). And let me tell you, this was not a request. When I finally refused her ... er ... petitions, she sat pathetically in the living room saying her version of "Kitty" over and over and over and over again.
But never fear, she soon discovered another box of books. And what is it with standing on things at this age? It seems like we have pictures of Caleb doing this exact thing:
Soon, though, we grew bored with the books and the trampling. So we went for a walk out to the car. It was a short walk. I was soon informed of this. Miss The Queen didn't want to come in. Notice how perturbed she was that I came inside without her. She was quite put out...
...until I got the camera out. Wow, what a ham! She was all grins and goodness then!
She sure is coming more and more into her own personality. She knows her opinions and makes them known. She can be a diva. But she can be so sweet, too. For a parting shot, take a look at this:
Elisabeth was in time out. Sariah decided she needed company. What a good sister!
I love the pic of Elisabeth and Sariah together.
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like it is time to record the Kitty Book and play it over and over.
I love the time out buddy system! Great parenting!
ReplyDelete