Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What We've Been Up To, Part 5


And have I mentioned that for enrichment in the fall, Hannah took some basketweaving classes?  Strange for enrichment, but true.  The thing is, though, that she's fantastically good at it.  Her baskets are sturdy and gorgeous.  I begged for a long time, and so for Christmas she made me a basket.  What a good daughter she is!
I tried to talk her into the pink basket because I liked the bright color, but alas, it was not to be, and so I will settle for the brown one, which though not brightly colored, is bright and beautiful in a prominent spot on my bathroom counter.  I smile to think of Hannah every time I see it!

Thanks also to Hannah for the pics.  She did a much better job than I would have.

5 comments:

  1. Does she sell these? They are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute. She could make some serious money selling them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you post tributes to your kids. You are such a thoughtful mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hannah made these? are you freaking kidding me? Where do I go to purchase these? she is selling these right? Give her a double high five for me PLAH-EASE! and then tell her I'd like to place an order! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, those are great baskets! Hannah definitely is talented!

    ReplyDelete