Thursday, March 25, 2010

Happy Birthday, Caleb!

How quickly time flies--wait!  I said that last year, too.  I'm not really all that creative in expressing how one day you're holding a tiny, sleeping little baby, and the next you are trying to figure out what happened to that little one.  I really love last year's birthday post (not that I've done any others for the rest of my kids; yes, I have mother guilt over this).

My oldest baby boy turned 9, and had a party to celebrate.  I think fun was had by all.
This last picture was the part where Caleb's friend Tanner told him to blow out the candles ... before we had sung the birthday song or Caleb had made a wish.  Sounds like boys, right?

1 comment:

  1. I'm a few days late, but happy birthday, Caleb!! Is he really nine already? I remember teaching him in CTR 5!!

    ReplyDelete