Monday, March 29, 2010

Meet the Cousin

At Caleb's birthday party, we finally got to meet the new cousin, Savannah.    I got to hold her first, despite my impossibly big belly, but then Bob just stole her away from me, like he does all the babies.  In any case, Savannah sure is a cutie, and Sariah was thrilled to hold her ... we hope this lasts through the next several months.

Lizziy also spent some quality time with the newest family member:
Elisabeth was very eager to hold the baby.  She was shocked when we told her that when her brothers were little, she would hold them for about 30 seconds at a time and then just drop them whenever she was done.  She staunchly declares that this will never happen with the coming new baby.  Probably not, I would have to agree.  I suppose she's gotten a little more responsible than a 2 to 4-year-old since then.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it's getting so close! Wish we could be there to welcome the newest little Haynes baby - good luck these last few weeks! You are so lucky your girls are old enough to help you. What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete