Monday, March 22, 2010

What We've Been Up To, Part 3


Way back in February, Rex was a tree in the first grade production of The Three Billy Goats Gruff.  He had a much easier and less memorable line than the beleaguered little boy before him who spoke of one of the goats "cwossing the wickety, wackety bwidge."  Nevertheless, Rex was appropriately cast since the trees were quite smart-mouthed throughout the play, and he played his part with gusto.  My friend Danielle pointed out on facebook that I can add "tree hugger" to my mother repertoire.  LOL!

2 comments:

  1. Are you guys still at Kennedy? Hmmm...Texas schools sure pale in comparison to Oklahoma schools. (Of course, that probably doesn't take much.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although Caleb went to Kennedy for pre-K, our kids have long gone to Washington. I always thought Texas schools were pretty decent, but I went to school in the DFW metro area, and thought they were a sight better than the schools I had gone to in Arizona.

    ReplyDelete