Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Lest My Pride Become Unbearable

In the interests of preserving my meekness and humility (ROTFL), my husband has been diligently photographing me to help me remember how "small" I am with this pregnancy.  I ask you, though, if I am small this time, how freakin' big have I been in the past?  No.  Nevermind.  Don't answer that.

Look, he even took pictures with another person to give perspective.  If you look closely at either picture you can see all the places where food missed my mouth.  This happens regularly whether I'm pregnant or not, but now my belly is big enough to graciously catch everything for me.  I cut off my own head on purpose, just so you know.  My mouth was hanging open because I can't breathe through my nose half the time (hello, allergies).
Like I said, I'm not really feeling the "small" thing.

6 comments:

  1. LOVE your shirt! The sacrifices we make as moms...I don't care what you think - pregnant women are beautiful and you are absolutely no exception!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one would have noticed the shirt if you didn't say anything. Besides you have a 3 year old and it could have easily been her. Well or the 6 year old as well.

    I think you are sexy and am excited about the next couple weeks.

    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're just adorable. As annoying as big pictures are, it's nice to finally see a difference once your body starts to be "normal" again. ;) See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So hot! Bob finds you sexy and that's all that matters!
    You really are small though for being due any day!
    I'm 24 weeks and feel like I'M due any day!
    Cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you look beautiful. I wouldn't let Mark take a picture of me when I was full term with Jen or Christian... I wish I did.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not feelin' the small thing here either. Thankfully the end is in sight! Lots of people said I looked small with the first three and I never knew how to respond to that since I didn't feel small. Once I started having 10 pound babies nobody said that any more. I have had one comment about being small this time, so maybe this baby will be less than the last three, but who knows! BTW, you look great!!!

    ReplyDelete