I had an extremely busy, highly productive, very expensive, very satisfying day.
We started with having Rex's pictures made. He was awesome. He's the best poser ever. He was so good, we would have been in and out quickly, but I had to choose from all of his awesome portraits. It was hard.
Then we got Hannah's new glasses ordered, to be picked up later in the afternoon. Lizziy got hers earlier in the week. All of their glasses look awesome.
Then my super-fabulous best friend took me to get a pedicure, and now I have awesome blue toenails and nice relaxes feet and lower legs. Cool! Thanks, T!
Then I got my Valentine's Day present from Bob: a new iPhone. It was dreadful really, the circumstances. Hannah's phone got stolen, so I sacrificed my current phone for her to have one, and agreed to replace my phone. Aren't I an awesome mom? She has a new phone number, btw, so if you want it you'll have to ask me for it (and have a criminal background check done).
And then I was really tired and worn out from such an exciting day.
And then my honey brought me home a peanut butter hot fudge sundae made with peanut butter cup ice cream from Braum's. Really, what more can you ask for in a day?
It was awesome and fabulous. And yes, I like those two words a lot.
so glad you had a great day! And that peanut butter hot fudge sundae sounds AMAZING! I have to try this!
ReplyDeleteP.S...love the new background! super cute!