I'm still trying to figure out my life these days. There's so much I want to do, and not matter how hard I try, I just can't get it all into one day, between the kids' activities and the things I want to do around the house and the things I'd like to do "for myself." For example, today I should get up and go to the Y. But it winds up taking 2.5 hours to drive over there and put Sam in the nursery and do the workout I want to and then return again. But I am one laundry basket away from completing the Great Laundry Basket Rescue (all of my laundry baskets were filled with things that were NOT laundry), and I need to move on to the Great Master Suite Rescue (seems fairly self-explanatory), and I realized last week that there is a set of blankets that we haven't found since our move and there are only a few more boxes to look in that haven't been unpacked, and, and, and, and.... But missing the Y hardly meets my goal to get healthier. But there's so much to do!
So I'll just keep plugging along, doing the best I can. Only like 10 more weeks of football. And then my schedule will be crystal clear again.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
Such a balancing act! Keep hanging in there!
ReplyDelete