Hmmm.
So today. Today was a whopper.
I worked out the Y. Burned almost 600 calories and did 4.5 miles on a cross trainer. Yay me!! When I picked Sam up from nursery, he was happily telling the workers about his truck. Which he doesn't pronounce that way. You should have seen the look she gave me. Oh yeah, Mother-of-the-Year right here. And it seems like the more we try to teach him to say ttttttttt-rrrrrrrrrr-uck, the better he gets that initial F. I think we should give up and ignore it for a while. But my mother pride keeps getting itself up.
For more MOTY (mother-of-the-year) merriment ... I completely wrecked the day for one of my teenage daughters. Awesome. Sooooo, tonight while we were supposed to be at football, swim team, and Daisy Girl Scouts all at the same time, I was doing damage control. Fortunately, this involved a strawberry shake (good thing I burned all those calories, right?). And clothes shopping, which was still fun even if the purchases weren't for me.
Good thing tomorrow is another day.
I still have 4 kids to warp in some way. Just kidding. Sort of.
No comments:
Post a Comment