Friday, September 7, 2012

Hope on the Horizon

This little man went to the doctor today.  He's been sick with a cold for over a week, and his cough at night just kept getting worse.  He didn't run a fever so I debated taking him to the doc, because who wants to spend $30 for someone to tell you it's a cold?  But I felt like I should take him, so take him I did.

He has bronchitis. This afternoon we loaded him up on antibiotics and a better cough medicine. We are supposed to give him steroids, too, but there was no way on earth I was giving him that at 4 pm.

Good thing I didn't. He was feeling so much better that he laid in bed crashing his cars into each other for like 2 hours tonight.  Without the assistance of steroids.

But now that he's asleep, he's already breathing better. So thankful my little guy is on the mend.

No comments:

Post a Comment