I've been getting a ton of things done lately; it just doesn't feel like it. But I keep reminding myself that my basement is a bit more organized, and my "craft" closet is neater, and Rex's room is immaculately clean (although I think I must attribute that to Caleb moving out of his room, because strangely, the mess has migrated to Caleb's new room), and my living room floor has been vacuumed this week ... twice, even. Really bizarre.
Bob has been a painting fiend this week. Our hall bathroom is now a pretty shade of green. Going on, and against the blue painter's tape, I was a little concerned, but it's not nearly so bad as I initially thought it was going to be.
Sariah has been sick for two days with a fever and a sticky cough. Trying to decide to take her to the doctor. It's probably just a cold, but the school system gets all in a snit when you don't have official reasons for absence.
Sam went pee pee on the potty yesterday. Woohoo! Not that he's been back since then, but hey, progress is progress.
We are preparing for Bob's mom to move into our home. It will require a little shifting, but the kids are excited, and I think overall it will be a good thing (though there are sure to be hiccups along the way).
No comments:
Post a Comment