Thursday, January 13, 2011

Lately

If you are wondering why I have fallen off the face of the planet, this is what I've been filling my time with recently.  I started with the Wii Fit stuff.  But my avatar is a little ... fluffy, and I wasn't losing any weight, and I was really tired of that sound the Wii Fit made whenever I got on it.  Plus, your Wii Fit age is based entirely on how you perform on the balance tests.  Tracy + Balance Tests = Old Age.

Ok, so I'm still not losing any weight.  But I feel like I'm working.  Does that count?  I'm building muscle, right?  And I can throw a mean right hook now.  Not that I've tried it out on anyone.

Hey, don't knock my progress.  Last week I couldn't jump rope for 20 full seconds.  I'm up to a minute now. I'm so awesome!

Not that jumping rope is an important life skill....

No, I don't have mixed feelings about working out or anything.  ;)

1 comment: