- Peanut butter. Crunchy, creamy, it doesn't matter, as long as it's peanut butter. No wonder the Cardio Workout isn't working.
- Lotion. It's dry around here.
- Webkinz World. I know. Not even my kids are on. I just like to have limitless money to spend.
- Sugardoodle.net.
- My library card. Not that that's really anything new. Neither is peanut butter.
- The shaker-can to keep Dumb Mutt from jumping up on the door. He's taller than me when he does that, I swear.
- Google Calendar. Especially since Amber showed me how to move things around. That's fun. It's the small things.
- Scotch Self-Sealing Laminating Pouches. My primary lessons will last forever.
- Colored, felt-tipped pens. Why did Santa only bring them for Hannah & Lizzi? Didn't he know that I might hijack them?
- Teaching Sam to wave bye-bye. Or night-night, which seems to work better.
- Cuddling with RaiRai at bedtime every night.
- Fixing the stubborn flash on my stubborn camera.
- Getting Caleb's Bear done for Cub Scouts.
- Starting Rex's Bobcat & Wolf so we're not madly trying to get them done right before his next birthday. Of course, I have NO idea how that actually feels....
- Byron and Beth's awesome Bingo skilz.
- And we're back to peanut butter again. I think I need another spoonful. 'Night, all!
Seven kids. One hardworking daddy. One mother-in-law. One dog. One crazy mama.
Sunday, January 16, 2011
16 Things Tracy Is Currently Obsessed with....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment