Saturday, March 14, 2009

Habits

Yesterday's picture was a month old. I'd been meaning to post it and hadn't done so yet. The Queen of the Paci is still pacifier-less, 3 weeks pacifier-less. Rock on! She usually only cries for 5 minutes or less when we put her down for naps or bedtime. But I do now have mother guilt because we discovered last week that she's cutting molars and her mouth really does hurt ... if I were a nice mom, I would have waited until afterward, right?

Oh wait, I'm not the nice mom. In fact, I think Bob and I are up for the Kids' Choice Parents-of-the-Year Award this weekend. Why, yes, that is sarcasm you detect; however did you know? But that's an entire other post....

I guess the next habit we'll have to tackle is the wearing of the glasses all the time.

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, sweet girl! I'm so proud! No binkie is no small task!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parenthood is not a popularity contest and it's a good thing too. Unfortunate timing but you got the job done and there's always something isn't there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're a thumb family here. No pacifiers to ween off of, but you can't remove thumbs now can you?

    ReplyDelete