Saturday, March 21, 2009

Round and Round We Go!

The merry-go-round has always been my favorite ride wherever we are, even at Disneyland. I'm a complete sucker when it comes to the merry-go-round. I let my kids ride it every time. At the OKC Zoo, it's only a buck. Okay, a buck is probably a lot to ride round and round, up and down ... whew, I'm getting a little dizzy here ... but in this day and age, a buck per ride is a steal. That's what the kids got to do at the zoo (because I'm too cheap to pay for the tram or anything else ... although the rock wall looks tempting....).

Here they all are, waiting their turn, quite patiently, and very politely, by the way. From left to right: Rex, Matthew, Nathan, Elisabeth. Did you know that Matthew is actually 6 months younger than Elisabeth? Yep, even though he's like 6 inches taller (at least), and only an inch or two shorter than me. That's fascinating to me.

Here's Matthew, even taller.

Here's Lizzy. Every time I look at her, I think how gorgeous she is!

Nathan is the most fabulous picture poser I've seen in a looooooong time.

Rex likes to pose for pictures, too.
As for Sariah, well, I have another picture with her face in it that's really cute, but this one is really REALLY cute because you can tell how little she is (and this picture conveniently hides how fat my arms really are). Look at Rai-rai's hands compared to the carousel pole. I'm so in love!

Maybe next time, I'll actually ride. Or not.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, where's the credit to the fabulous photographer? J/K Thanks for treating my kids to a ride on the carousel.

    ReplyDelete