Seven kids. One hardworking daddy. One mother-in-law. One dog. One crazy mama.
Happy birthday Caleb. We love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I missed the rolls this morning. Love dad.
He is such a good boy! Happy birthday Caleb. I miss teaching him...he was such a good example to the rest of the class in primary.
Talk about cute....
what a cutie!!!
HOW can he be 8, already? Next thing I know he'll be off on a mission or something.
Happy Belated Birthday, Caleb! As I look at the younger pictures of the girls and Caleb, I realize that that is how I remember them. Where does the time go?
Happy birthday Caleb. We love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI missed the rolls this morning.
Love dad.
He is such a good boy! Happy birthday Caleb. I miss teaching him...he was such a good example to the rest of the class in primary.
ReplyDeleteTalk about cute....
ReplyDeletewhat a cutie!!!
ReplyDeleteHOW can he be 8, already? Next thing I know he'll be off on a mission or something.
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Birthday, Caleb! As I look at the younger pictures of the girls and Caleb, I realize that that is how I remember them. Where does the time go?
ReplyDelete