Sariah and I were in downtown Newnan on Saturday for Girl Scout World Thinking Day. When I picked her up from the church where it was held, I had to park really far away, which landed me on the Square, where these artistically inclined horses have been on display for some time. Sariah, like many five-year-old girls, has something of a love affair with horses, so of course we had to capture the moments. After reading this article, I now know what the horses are for, and am more excited about them, lol.
| P.S. You like her socks? That's our girl for ya! |


You can get paint-your-own my little ponies direct from the hasbro website for around $5 +shipping. My daughter loved making her own rainbow pony. shameless plug, I know, but it was pretty fun, and a lot cheaper than buying some of the other ponies they have.
ReplyDeleteI love the horses. So glad you took the photo op.
ReplyDelete