Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sweet Girls

 
These are my high maintenance girls.  I thought Lizzi was diva-ish.  Until, that is, The Diva showed up on the scene.  Sometimes Sariah makes Lizzi look like a pacifist.  And that's saying somethin'.

Last week, Lizzi and Hannah built a fort between their beds for Sam and Sariah to play in.  It was the most amusing thing Sam had done in ages.  There are no pictures of him with the fort because he wouldn't come out.

Sariah and Lizzi hung out in there for awhile, too.  These pictures make my heart smile.  As crazy as my kids make me sometimes, I love that the older ones take time to play with the little ones (even when they fight at the end...really? you're picking a fight with someone 8 years younger than you??).  I love that the little ones can count on their older sibs to entertain them from time to time.  I love that they have each other for comfort and kindness and giggles and goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment