Seven kids. One hardworking daddy. One mother-in-law. One dog. One crazy mama.
Monday, November 21, 2011
Bob (Doesn't that just say everything?)
I am so thankful for my husband. I am not always good at showing my gratitude. Okay, in all honesty, I'm not always good at being grateful for him. However, today I realized (again) some of the reasons that he is so amazing, the chief reason being that he can love me in spite of my obnoxious flaws. Flaws can be tolerated, but not so much the obnoxious ones. He is also an incredibly hard worker, and frequently shows compassion in unexpected quarters. He is patient with my insecurities. When we disagree about things, he can be downright stubborn, but I never doubt that he is trying to stick to his guns and do what he thinks is best. I love that I can trust him to provide for me and our family. I love that I can trust him to work to work things out (I like Micheal Buble, I can't help it). I love that he loves the Lord and wants to do what is right. I love that he loves me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment