I think I'm headed into overdrive, and I'm not sure how to stop. Wait, scratch that. I AM in overdrive. I need to stop. But I think my brakes are locked. I don't even know if that analogy makes sense.
The cream of the cake came this morning when my dog bit me. Not Jonah. Junebug, the "obedient" one. I don't think she meant to. I think my leg was just in the way. She couldn't get to a loose dog because I had her on a lead, so she tried to get to Jonah, who was also on a lead, instead. And I was in the way. It was the last thing I expected in a very long week of unexpected things.
I'm really cranky. It's why I haven't been blogging. I'm exhausted. It's why I haven't been blogging. But I miss my "old" life. Not the old house, but the structure and order (believe it or not) of knowing where everything was and where everything should go and what needed to get done at a particular time. I miss not having to go to Lowe's or Home Depot or Ace every day. I miss blogging regularly.
I know things will get better. They really will. It's just a matter of getting there intact, right? So in an effort to achieve that, I'm going to try to get myself back into the swing of things I really love, like blogging. Just bear with me for a little why if my posts are gloomy and grumpy. You don't even have to read them. Come back in a few weeks and see if things are perking up, as they are bound to do.
Hugs to all!
I'm right there with you big sis, I'm sure together we can get this mess put behind us.
ReplyDeleteHang in there!
Love ya,
-Chad
You can do it! Just one moment at a time, that's all you have to look at. Things WILL come together again. Let me know if i can help out in any way.
ReplyDeleteI know EXACTLY how you feel -- except I don't have a dog! I promise it will get better, slowly but surely. Hang in there -- one box and one day at a time. Oh, and you know the number -- my shoulder and ears are always available.
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Mom
Empathizing with you. Even down to the dog bite, although mine was from a neighbor's dog that just ran up and bit me randomly. It will get better--I hope. If not, maybe Bob and Preston can commit us to the same insane asylum.
ReplyDeleteOhhhh my friend...been there, (often) :( Is there anything I can do for you? How's your leg? I know you can pull it together..having to deal with 100 things at 1 time can take a toll on anyone! Call me if you need me!
ReplyDelete