Friday, June 19, 2009

Oh Well.

Okay, okay, so all I got done yesterday was some laundry (thanks to my friend) and most of the stripes in the girls' bedroom. And I read a book and indulged in an ice cream sandwich and laid around for a little while. And my best friend visited, and we ate Girl Scout cookies together (I need to fish those out from under the bed, where I hid them from the Cookie Monster, a.k.a. Sariah). Not a bad day, though I didn't get my list done.

However, I should definitely finish the girls' room today. Only one more stripe to go. Hooray! Then, who knows what. My whole house has fallen apart in my absence. Haha!

And Bob has finished weeding the flower bed and disposed of all the cardboard boxes (from the dining set) around our front yard, so I should be able to take some decent pictures today. We'll see about that, eh?

And P.S. No unplanned trips to Lowe's or Home Haynes. No planned ones, either. :D

2 comments:

  1. You can only run at 110% for so long. Take breaks, enjoy them, relax and then get back to it. You will be able to function better. I'm in the same boat in our remodel.

    Just breathe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No trips to Lowes??? I am selling my stock immediately!

    ReplyDelete