Thursday, June 18, 2009

Agenda

As to yesterday:
  • Painted the girls' room: check. Now, it's on to the stripes. And no I'm NOT bitter that we discovered the hard way that our walls are NOT primed.
  • Picked up the van: check. Still hate it, especially after spending more money on it, but at least nobody can hear us coming from a mile away anymore.
  • Laundry: check. Sort of. I guess according to the parameters of my goal, 2 loads count.
  • Netflix: check. Bonus: I even bought stamps and mailed all my bills, too!
  • Library: check. I only took 2 of the kids, but that's okay. We'll probably go back today, too. Note to self: NO MORE NEW LIBRARY BOOKS FOR ME! My stack is growing out of control. Must finish the ones I have. ROTFL
On the agenda today:
  • Painting stripes in the girls' room.
  • More laundry. Maybe I better set an observable goal, as in clear my bathroom floor of dirty laundry.
  • Doing the handwash dishes. Ugh. I hate that.
  • Hanging blinds in the kitchen, study, and entryway.
  • Another trip to the library with the rest of the children.
Yep. That oughta keep me busy for awhile.

3 comments:

  1. Didn't you forget the unplanned trip to Lowes or Home Haynes??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, look at you! You're amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I trust you got the room painted at least...your little princess had paint in her hair at mutual last night! :)

    ReplyDelete