Seven kids. One hardworking daddy. One mother-in-law. One dog. One crazy mama.
Friday, December 5, 2008
Shoe Files
Wow! The shoes on the left lasted 4 whole months!!!! They had holes in the soles and the shoe laces were broken, but he was still wearing them. Now for this new pair....
I'm so glad I'm not the only one buying shoes every other month. But my boy gets holes in the TOP! Since he won't stop dragging his toes, I made him pay half for his latest pair...he's been dragging them less these days.
White? Are you crazy? But looking at the old ones, NO shoes have even a remote chance.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad I'm not the only one buying shoes every other month. But my boy gets holes in the TOP! Since he won't stop dragging his toes, I made him pay half for his latest pair...he's been dragging them less these days.
ReplyDelete