So, it's 3 days before the New Year, and I've decided to contemplate my resolutions now--instead of on New Year's Day, when I inevitably decide I should have been thinking about this sooner, so I just give up all together. Yeah, me and resolutions don't typically go too well together. I can never keep them perfectly, so why bother at all? Yes, I am a closet perfectionist.
Anyhow, Mom asked me where my blog has been recently, and I had to admit my addiction to Facebook. Why make daily posts on your blog when you can make hourly or minute-ly posts on Facebook? Okay, okay, that's not an entirely valid argument, and I really do believe that a blog has more lasting significance than Facebook.
So, here I am. My first New Year's resolution will be to blog ... how often? I would say "daily," but that's like committing myself to the worst Blog Obstacle Course on Earth, so how 'bout more frequently, right?
What other New Year's resolutions should I make for 2009?
To by nice to your husband for at least a week.
ReplyDeleteI think you should resolve to visit facebook only once a day. That way you wont have to repent for any addictions this year. Addictions come in all shapes and sizes. Including websites. But I wouldn't know anything about that.
ReplyDeleteBetter be more specific than more often. How will you have any idea how you are doing? Maybe I'll blog at least 3 times per week or at least every 3 days. . .
ReplyDeleteJust an idea.
Ok I see that someone posted that Tracy should be nice to me. I agree. I also agree with Tiffany. So Tracy should set a goal to be nice to her husband at least one week a month.
ReplyDelete