- Rex: I have a crush on all the girls in my class.
- Elisabeth: You can't have a crush on anyone until you're 16, Rex!
- Hannah: No! That's dating. No dating until you're 16.
- Daddy: No, I didn't say no crushes until you're 16. I said no crushes until after your missions.
- Hannah: Dad, what's the difference between a crush and dating?
- Elisabeth: There is no difference.
- Caleb: Right, no difference.
- Mom: Yes, there's a difference.
- Elisabeth: A crush is where you like someone a really really lot, and they don't like you back.
- Daddy: Weeeelll, whether they like you back or not doesn't really matter.
- Caleb: When do you get crushes?
- Daddy: Not until after your missions!
- Mom: When did you get your first crush, Dad?
- Daddy: I've never had crushes.
- Rex: But Dad, that's not true!! You have a crush. You're in crush with Mommy!
We can always rely on Rex to keep everything straight around here!
"You're in crush with Mommy!"
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like some form of abuse :-).
And why does Elisabeth know so much about crushes?
How cute!
ReplyDelete