Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas

I don't know how many of you know this, but I detest Christmas pictures. Why take pictures of us all being greedy guts? And even worse, the pictures are always really ... scary. Nobody ever has a nice expression on their face--natural, perhaps, but not nice! Of course, we took a lot of Christmas pics this year. I don't know why, by we did. I've picked my favorites of the kids.
Camo Kid


Chocolate Chip Cookie Cutie


Licorice Lady


Pirate Guy--Aaaarrr, Matey!


and...
the Ever Elusive Anti-Photo Woman
(who had just figured out she was getting the best present ever)

3 comments:

  1. Dont tease me, WHAT was her present..... you know the best present ever!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently the best present ever was a horse for her American Girl doll. This is the best present ever for many reasons, and of course all my reasons differ from Hannah's. I like it because my mom got the Target version on sale for half off. Party on, right?

    ReplyDelete