
This is Hannah talking via webcam to her dad. They don't actually talk. They type messages to each other. Clickety clack, clickety clack. Bob reminds me of Tom Hanks in You've Got Mail. I thought it was a compliment.

This is the neighborhood mozzarella cheese stick dinner. After they raked 7 bags of leaves for me, I prepared them the healthiest meal ever: mozzarella cheese sticks, hot chocolate, and carrots with ranch dip. Just call me Mother of the Year. In the picture above, they were discussing Bob's imminent return, and decided to toast him. "Cheers!"

And lastly, why suction cup toothbrushes may
not be such a brilliant idea. On the other hand, it certainly cuts down on the amount of reminders to put the seat down.
You're a rockstar Mom!! I would've just tossed out a frozen bag of pizza rolls and let them figure out what to do with 'em (I hope you get a chuckle and know I'm totally joking)! ; )
ReplyDeleteHave a great day, friend.
The clouds are starting to part for me so I'll be much more social soon.
Hugs,
Allie
This is sooo funny...the toothbrush on the toilet! UGH!!
ReplyDeleteI haven't commented in awhile-been busy with funeral and such, but back to blogging I come. I love your thankful list too.
Muah!!