Tuesday, December 13, 2016

It Was a Day...

Here is Madeline sleeping at my awesome toddler whisperer's house. I had a doctor's appointment today way up in Atlanta, and so I needed help with the littles.

I'm not sure my friend knows exactly how grateful I am for her service to us today. It's not just that I could go to an appointment. It's that I know she loves my little ones, even when they are CRAZY, and that she could give me this time to myself. My car ride was sooooo quiet, and that's sooooo cool. Thanks, friend!

The appointment was up by Bob's work so I went to visit him for lunch. Fun! I only got myself lost and turned around in north Atlanta a coupla times....

My doctor appointment is giving me fits. It was to get a second opinion about my thyroid issues and the pesky nodule in my thyroid. She told me she sees surgery in my future, just like the first endocrinologist did. That's a bummer.

1 comment:

  1. You might look for a functional medicine doctor. But be forewarned, you will probably have to change your diet because that's the medicine you are taking constantly. :)

    ReplyDelete