Friday, October 21, 2016

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

I love fall. I love the crisp air and the vibrant colors. I even love the way the light falls at this time of year.

Today, Sam and Madeline and I went out to enjoy the almost-nippy temps. I took lots of pictures, because hey, they're freaking adorable!

Yes, my son is still in his pajamas. They are his favorite outfit.

Yes, Madeline has a bruise on her forehead. That kid doesn't walk, folks. She's always running full tilt. Usually, the floor wins. Just sayin'.

Pure joy. I love my boy!
Flips on the tramp.

Good big brother!

They're even cute sometimes. Roxy desperately needs a haircut. Just add that to my to do list.
He was trying to touch the camera with his feet. He came pretty dang close.
Her eyes are getting greyer, but they still pop!

Love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment