Spent my day doing this:
Doing this, among other preparations for the troop's investiture and rededication ceremony tonight. I think they had fun. I hope they had fun. There was real fire (candles); what more could they want in life?...oh wait, this wasn't the Cub Scouts...but I think girls like fire, too. Just sayin.
And there were yummy Muddy Buddies...or Thin Mint Puppy Chow, whichever you call it. I experimented with this recipe. It was pretty yummy, and certainly high on calories. You do what you gotta do to be a scout leader, what can I say?
And then I didn't end up with any pictures of Sariah by herself or with her troop. Dang it. I have one picture, and I'm going to cut out the other girl to respect her privacy. They were playing Headbandz.
And oooh, look! I found this fun picture from Saturday and TOFW with Lizzi. I love that girl! She is so beautiful, inside and out!
I'm feeling pretty blessed. Happy sigh.




I took great pictures. I'll try to post them on the Facebook site.
ReplyDelete