Thursday, December 15, 2011

Weighing In on Weighing In

I recommitted myself to Weight Watchers this week.  I'd been getting lazy, not tracking, and here recently, not really caring either.  That's bad.  It means that I have stayed within 2 pounds of my 10% goal for weeks ... ok, 2 months actually.  That's so ridiculous.

So.  I'm back on the bandwagon.  I have faithfully tracked my food and activity EVERY. DAY. this week.  AND I've been to the gym to work out, in addition to walking the dogs.

We got a Y membership, and we are loving it.  This Y is so nice!  They have an awesome training program for new members, and they are much more family oriented than our old Y was.  That means the older kids can use the exercise machines, or they can come to classes with me, or they can go to their very own classes.  It's wonderful, and I'm totally psyched to get back in shape again.

No comments:

Post a Comment