Thursday, December 29, 2011

Gingerbread Houses

It was a lot of work, but we did it.  We sacrificed and ate as we decorated.  Man, that was rough.
 Mm-mmmmm.  Spaghetti, meatballs, red hots & miscellaneous gingerbread house candy.  Admit it, you are completely jealous.





 Sam's house.  {Insert eyeroll here.}  Daddy helped.

 Rex's 70s look.

 Can you see any of Sariah's patterns?  They were extremely important.

 Rex thought his door was most creative.

 Do you see Sam's smiley face?

 I am really proud of Caleb's icicles since I did them.  They DO look nice, don't they?

Lizzi went with the lived-on look.

 This is clearly the product of an artist.  Long after the rest of us were already picking pieces off of our houses, Hannah was still perfecting hers.

 Caleb's house again.  It was pretty well done.  I really liked the roof.

Mom and Sariah got carried away with the colored decorating frosting.  Our blue window sagged, and our gingerbread man has a bleeding heart.

We had so much fun.  Glad that we work to make this a yearly tradition.

1 comment:

  1. This looks like torture to me. lol

    They all did a fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete