So, I didn't post my Wednesday weigh-in. I generally post something on Facebook, and since I didn't blog much this past week.... Anyhow, I lost 1 pound, which brings my grand total loss up to 10.6 pounds. Of course I am very excited about that.
However.
It's my jeans. My very favoritest jeans; there are about 3 pairs of them that I adore. They were tight so I quit wearing them. So when we moved, I packed them in a box. Yeah. That's bad. Because now I can't find the box. I should be able to find the box, because it was supposed to wind up in our apartment, not the storage unit, and I was hoping to be back in them by Christmas.
The good news is that I can fit back in them MUCH sooner. Like now. The bad news is that I can't find them. And it's getting colder. And I have to do things this month like pay the phone bill, so there aren't any shopping sprees in my future.
It's not a terrible dilemma to have. But it is a dilemma. Especially when my pants start slipping down my hips.
GO Tracy! Once you find your new ones throw out your old ones... except for your worst pair that you will never want to wear again! Great reminder and great motivation to never fit into them again.
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
ReplyDelete