Friday, September 2, 2011

Grumpy that I'm Grumpy

There are days.  And then there are days.  Today is one of those days.

Not that that makes any sense to anyone else.

Feeling kinda low and overwhelmed.  I have so much to do and can't seem to get any of it tackled. 

Ordinarily I would console myself with peanut butter.  Or chocolate.  Or peanut butter AND chocolate.  But these days, that's really not so much the thing.  One, my Weight Watchers adventure is going quite well.  And two, well, I appear to have lost my taste for both.  Crazy, I know, right?  Peanut butter just hasn't tasted the same since I gave it up.  And chocolate has been losing its appeal for some time now.  Bummer.  But probably really good for my health and my WW goals.

I'm really tired of being cooped up in this apartment with 2 dogs, one of who follows me more than my Momma's-boy-toddler does, and the two little ones who don't self-entertain terribly well.  I'm really tired of cleaning a kitchen the size of my former laundry room 60 times a day.  I'm really tired of my babies being sick.  I'm really tired of not having a yard and a neighborhood.

Man, I'm whiny.  How will I ever conquer this without chocolate or peanut butter?  I guess I will start in with the chores (again) and work myself out of bum mood.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I can relate today ... even though I don't have any apparent reason... feeling a little blue that I will be released from YW on Sunday, and we will say goodbye to Christian Sunday before he leaves for Argentina - a little perk from being a branch pres. there. Guess I'll get it out of my system now? Still haven't gone back to WW so I'm having a bit of chocolate and it really doesn't help... actually it makes things worse cause now I feel fat!

    ReplyDelete