Monday, September 19, 2011

Nada

I have no bragging rights after this weekend.

I yelled at my kids yesterday, and I feel guilty (even if they really had pushed the envelope to ripping...).

I ate at Olive Garden on Thursday.  Granted, it was time well spent because I was with my Hannah-girl (she hates being called that).  My fettucine alfredo was way yummy.  Good thing I calculated the WW PointsPlus today.  I probably won't ever eat it again.  Since it was more than my daily allowance.  In one meal.  It was good.  But not that good.  Needless to say, I've been pigging out on fruits and veggies and water ever since.  And not a lot else.  Wednesday may not be pretty.

I did walk my dogs every day.  I'm even over the pooper-scooping.  But, really, does Jonah have to water every single thing he sees?

Sam's taking longer naps.  This is a veeeeeeeeeeery good thing.  Course, I had to wake him up today to go pick up Sariah, and he was cranky thereafter.

So to summarize, there are a lot of things going right in my life.  Have you ever noticed that sometimes the harder you try, the harder it gets.  I gotta find a way to relax....

Maybe I'll redesign the blog again.  That always revs things up.  ;)

1 comment:

  1. like the new blog. Sounds like life. Last time I did WW I was really strict... too strict maybe. I'm trying to see if I can allow myself some indulgences and still loose weight... like eating one of the cupcakes one of my YW brought me soon after being released. I didn't really want it but it seemed the right thing to do. Giving myself a small allowance of really good quality of chocolate every day.

    ReplyDelete