Seven kids. One hardworking daddy. One mother-in-law. One dog. One crazy mama.
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Gorgeous!
Do I not have the most fabulously beautiful girls ever!? All of a sudden they aren't little girls any more. They are young women. It's crazy! We enrolled Hannah at the high school a couple of weeks ago. It was all I could do not to cry. My time with them has been so much shorter than I ever anticipated, and I spend a lot of time wondering if we've taught them well enough, and if they know how much we love them. But one thing I know for sure: these beautiful ladies are as amazing to me today as the day they were born.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


It is amazing how they suddenly grow up like that. Those years from 12 to 13 or 14+ are just amazing. You do have beautiful daughters - just like their mom (although I can see both of you in them) Can you ever teach them enough? Teach them to rely on the Lord and that will be enough. You're doing a good job.
ReplyDeleteI just cried a little. They are beauties, inside and out!!
ReplyDelete