Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Talented and Gorgeous, Too!


The Thursday before Christmas vacation was Lizziy's* combined orchestra and honor choir performances. They all looked and sounded fabulous, and fun was had by all.


Several people thought we must have spent hours on Lizziy's hair, but the lucky girl has hair that holds curl well.  That was one time around with the rollers, one comb-through with a pick, and one barrette, all accomplished in about 20 minutes, most of that time waiting for the rollers to cool.  It's just sick and wrong.  But then, Hannah and I have hair that holds curl for all of about 20 secondsOn the other hand, when Hannah or I don't comb our hair, it doesn't always look nasty.  Lizziy has to spend several sessions a day with the hairbrush.  I guess there's pros and cons to everything, right?

* For those of you who have been wondering, Lizziy chooses to spell her name this way.  It's unconventional.  But so is our Lizziy.

2 comments:

  1. I think she should spell it with an s anyway. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how old everyone is getting! I remember being in Nursery with her!

    ReplyDelete