Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Bash '08


Some friends from church throw a huge Halloween Bash, including a most awesome trunk-or-treat every year, and Saturday was the big day. We took some friends with us, and now you get the fab Halloween Preview.

The Ninja

The Midnight Angel

The Goth Witch

The Scary Skeleton Guy

If you're noticing a dark theme among my children's costumes this year...you might be right. Not sure what got into them. Please also notice Rex's black fingernails. Hannah asked for them with her costume. Then Rex thought they were a fabulous idea, and I was ok with that. The rest of my kids...not so much. But they were black, for heaven's sake. It wasn't like he wanted neon pink nails. And even so, it's Halloween! Ok. Sorry about that. Done raving now. And now may I present the star of the evening: The Super Amazing Giraffe!!

Why is everybody looking at me?

Hey, wait a minute!!!

Saying cheese now.

Ok, I'm totally done with this photo op.

I want to dance, baby!
Amazingly, my friend and I had no idea we had the same costume (from a few years ago) for our youngest babies to wear. They were a definite hit, as was Sariah's moving and grooving for 2 full hours.

Not enough Halloween pics for you? Have no fear, only 4 more days until Candy Blastoff. More pics coming soon to a blog you know.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, Hannah is so grown-up. They all look fabulous, but Sariah takes the cake. Baby cheeks will always win!

    ReplyDelete