
And we've known a great deal of them since kindergarten, when they were this size:

And now, they are disturbingly tall (the girls, anyway), disturbingly attired (and I don't just refer to the boys' droopy pants, but also the girls' more ... mature ... trends in clothing), and disturbingly capable, like this:
I told Hannah--and sincerely meant it--that their play was exceptionally well done. They wrote, practiced, and acted it themselves. It was very funny, and all said their lines well and projected their voices. Hannah, as you might be able to see, was The Grey Puppy, and had some very profound lines, including, "Yip, yip, yip!" I know, a starlet in the making!Where was Sariah during all of this? you might ask. Well, she just made herself at home with one of Hannah's friends since kindergarten. He seriously kept her entertained throughout Hannah's presentation so I could take pictures.
He's a good kid, and always has been. They all are. Just remind me that I think that from time to time.
I love those top 2 of Hannah. Adorable.
ReplyDelete